[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Proposal: Fix miscompilation issues in LLVM IR using the =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=98Freeze=E2=80=99_?=instruction

hyeon gyu kim via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 12 11:07:28 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

My name is Hyeongyu Kim, and I'm an undergraduate student at Seoul National University.
I have submitted a GSoC proposal on the topic "Fix miscompilation issues in LLVM IR using the 'Freeze' instruction."
My proposal is highly related to "Fix fundamental issues in LLVM's IR," and I developed my project idea with Nuno and Juneyoung.

You can check my proposal at the link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tQY_TPXvmzSGcgUrPKUTghXvJt1locAD/view?usp=sharing
I've tried to include many details, and if you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Hyeongyu