[llvm-dev] Runtime builds (libc++/compiler-rt) and install directories

Petr Hosek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 7 00:12:04 PDT 2021

They should be searched automatically, see:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/03f7b13d4452e3ee7749ed0cd354071eced25502/clang/lib/Driver/ToolChain.cpp#L83
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/03f7b13d4452e3ee7749ed0cd354071eced25502/clang/lib/Driver/ToolChain.cpp#L485

What error are you getting?