[llvm-dev] Now I really have broken the build

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 11:33:18 PDT 2020

There is a second issue with the new TableGenBackendSkeleton.cpp file. It is a skeleton file for writing a new TableGen backend.

/home/buildbots/docker-RHEL-buildbot/SetupBot/worker_env/ppc64le-clang-rhel-test/clang-ppc64le-rhel/llvm/llvm/lib/TableGen/TableGenBackendSkeleton.cpp:38:17: error: private field 'Records' is not used [-Werror,-Wunused-private-field]
  RecordKeeper &Records;
                ^
 There are two options:

1. Don't compile it at all. (I swear I compiled it locally.)

2. Add something to eliminate the error.

I'm open to suggestions.