[llvm-dev] LLVM Dev Mtg: Moderators Needed!

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 20 23:46:50 PDT 2020

Hello!

Every year, I reach out to the community for volunteers to help with the LLVM Developers’ Meetings. I am so grateful for all the past volunteers because without them, our event would not be a success.

Even though we are virtual, I still need some volunteers to moderate sessions at the LLVM Developers’ Meeting. However, moderating is a little different this year. Moderators will be on the live Q&A portion of the session and help facilitate Q&A. You would pick questions from the Q&A or chat feature in Whova (the conference platform). Your video will appear along with the speakers. Q&A ranges from 10-15 minutes, but we would have all moderators and speakers on the Zoom call before that.  We will train you and give you all the information you need.

A couple other important dates:
Moderator Training this Week (Sept 21-23)
Tech Rehearsal (Sept 28 - Oct)

Please let me know ASAP if you can moderate any of these session. Thanks!

Open Session Dates/Times (PDT):

Thu, Oct 8	10:55 AM	12:50 PM
Student Research Competition

Tue, Oct 6,  8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Undef and Poison:
Present and Future

Tue, Oct 6, 8:50 AM-10:05 AM
Everything I know about debugging LLVM

Wed, Oct 7	8:15 AM	9:30 AM
Using clang-tidy for customized checkers and large scale source tree refactoring

Thu, Oct 8	9:10 AM	9:45 AM
Building compiler extension for LLVM 10.0.1

Thu, Oct 8	9:50 AM	10:25 AM
CIL : Common MLIR Dialect for C/C++ and Fortran

Thu, Oct 8	12:15 PM	1:30 PM
Using the clang static analyzer to find bugs

Thu, Oct 8	12:55 PM	1:30 PM
Towards a representation of arbitrary alias graph in LLVM IR for Fortran code

-Tanya