[llvm-dev] I've gone and broken the build

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Sep 12 15:00:01 PDT 2020

Hi Paul,

If you setup the git hook as indicated here:
https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#git-pre-push-hook ; it'll ask for
confirmation before pushing multiple commits.

Also the section right before gives the manual recipe before pushing:

# Check that the list of commits about to be pushed is correct.% git
log origin/master...HEAD --oneline

--
Mehdi