[llvm-dev] Phabricator new review email behaviour change?

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 1 03:11:39 PDT 2020

The issue seems to have been resolved, in that newer patches are indeed
coming from Phabricator again, but there was a period of a few days when it
stopped working. For example, I never received a reviews.llvm.org email for
the creation of the patch D86350, but did for follow-up comments. It did
appear in my llvm-commits folder, sent via the llvm-commits mailing list,
but since I didn't have the version from Phabricator, my
from:reviews at reviews.llvm.org filter didn't spot it, and it got filtered
away.