[llvm-dev] Using polly to change loop schedules in an llvm pass

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 09:52:58 PDT 2020

Hey Adel,

You don't have to go through json per-se but Polly's design also wasn't
for the use case you describe.
I cc'ed Michael who has some extensions (I think) that allow the
frontend to decide how to modify the schedule.
You should be able to piggy back on that either through IR annotations
or direct calls of the appropriate functions
in Polly that modify the schedule tree.

Best of luck :)

~ Johannes