[llvm-dev] Virtual LLVM Meetups - Remo

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 16:02:19 PDT 2020

Hello all!

If you attended the virtual LLVM Developers’ Meetings coffee breaks, then this is the platform we used. It has a lot of great features but some limitations as well (which we hope it will evolve over time). If you are interested in giving it a try for your virtual LLVM Meetup, please contact me via email and I can set up an event for you.

If you are interested in learning more about what it might look like, check out this video that was filmed to explain the coffee breaks at the virtual LLVM Dev Mtg: https://youtu.be/JuMO6VJ7A0Q <https://youtu.be/JuMO6VJ7A0Q>

Thanks,
Tanya