[llvm-dev] Some simple questions about debug lld

zxl via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 2 20:37:18 PDT 2020

Hi all:
     I want to debug lld/thinLTO to learn how thinLTO works. But when i step through  ltoObj->run(), whose implementation is in llvm/lib/LTO.cpp, it goes into /usr/local/include/llvm/lib/LTO.h, which can't go through more. I think it's because I install Release to the system. But I still have a debug build dir in my own project. What should I do to let it link to my own debug dir other than the system library?
           Sorry for ask so easy question, thank you all.
          ZhengXianLi