[llvm-dev] Dynamic Spill and Instruction Counts via LLVM

Quentin Colombet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 30 16:07:25 PST 2020

Hi Armand,

You can print the frequency of the blocks at the machine level.
If that frequency comes from pgo, these numbers should be accurate.

Take a look at -view-machine-block-freq-propagation-dags=fraction for instance.

Then, you should be able to just use the assembly file annotation like you were doing.

Cheers,
-Quentin