[llvm-dev] RFC: Contributing Bazel BUILD files in the "peripheral" support tier

Chris Tetreault via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 17 09:29:59 PST 2020

Since this is being added within the bounds of a now-existing policy, I will withdraw my objections. Thanks for tabling discussion of adding Bazel until the policy on peripheral tier components was settled, and thanks very much to Renato for taking the initiative to push through a new policy!

Unfortunately, I do not know enough about Bazel to provide any sort of useful code review.

Thanks,
   Christopher Tetreault