[llvm-dev] bug report on mem2reg

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 14 15:31:34 PDT 2020

Sorry, I'm not sure I'll be able to help you - main.c uses other code
(optsfind/check/etc) that I don't have/don't know what that code is, and
even with it it's probably a bit big/complicated for me to
debug/reduce/etc. If you can reconstruct the smallest complete (reducing
the total lines of all source/header files needed to reproduce the problem)
example that might be more practical to discuss here & see whether it's a
mem2reg bug, etc.