[llvm-dev] F18 buildbot update

Richard Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 12 13:54:03 PDT 2020

Hi all

A few folks were asking if we had flang buildbot coverage.

We now have a flang buildbot for Arm AArch64 at lab.llvm.org - see http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/flang-aarch64-ubuntu. This has run well as an experimental target for two weeks now so we have promoted it to the stable set and it will send mail if it breaks.

This builder builds LLVM with clang, MLIR and flang enabled for all changes to those repositories. The builder builds using GCC 9.3 on Ubuntu and runs ninja check-all.

We are working on adding a second builder for Arm AArch64 using clang as the build toolchain.

Thanks to Carol Concatto for the hard work on this one. Please ping her if you see any issues.

Ta
Rich