[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Unify ways to move code or check if code is safe to be moved

RITHIK SHARMA via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 11 11:33:35 PDT 2020

Hello,

This is the summary of my Community bonding period week 1, as planned I
spent some time reading loop analysis passes present in lib/Analysis/, I
tried to find the code motion checks in these analysis passes. I was able
to find some worthy code motion checks in LoopInfo pass.

I also looked into the Phabricator review D71578 to get familiar with
CodeMoverUtils unit tests. I tried to replicate and fix a test case by
using bfs numbering instead of dfs locally.

I had an exceptional experience so far and thank all the mentors for being
so helpful and supportive.

Best Regards,

Rithik Sharma