[llvm-dev] Chrome extension for tracking LLVM code review

River Riddle via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 30 13:44:22 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Recently I've had some extra time on my hands, so I spent part of the
weekend coding up a simple chrome extension to monitor the status of code
reviews on the LLVM phabricator instance. This extension is inspired by
some other review monitoring tools that I've used in the past. It allows
for monitoring revisions that a user needs to review, revisions by the user
that need to be updated, and revisions by the user that are accepted and
ready to land. I'm posting here as this may be useful to others. I'm also
happy to move this directly upstream if the community is interested.

(disclaimer: I have limited experience in javascript so some things could
definitely be improved).

The code can be found here(along with an example screenshot of my own
review status): https://github.com/River707/llvm-review-monitor

Thanks
-- River