[llvm-dev] Call site Specific information

Omar Ahmed via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 28 08:20:39 PDT 2020

Greeting
I wanted to ask about the TODOs that is in all CallSite Attributes

TODO : Once we have call site specific value information we can provide
call site specific liveness information and then it makes
sense to specialize attributes for call sites arguments instead of
redirecting requests to the callee argument.
I don't get it so could you please elaborate it more or if there is a review that it was discussed in could you point me to it , Thanks :)