[llvm-dev] Efficient Green Thread Context-Switching

Joshua Thomas Wise via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 27 13:48:04 PDT 2020

The first time you said “setjmp/longjmp intrinsics” I thought it was a typo, and that you were talking about the C standard library functions. If you’re actually talking about LLVM intrinsics, are they documented? I don’t see any intrinsics with those names in the language reference (https://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html <https://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html>).