[llvm-dev] We have a problem about pass.

Sjoerd Meijer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 27 10:04:52 PDT 2020

I find it difficult to say something about this, but have you e.g. looked at the Hello pass:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/tree/master/llvm/lib/Transforms/Hello

A copy-paste of that and some search/replace will probably get you started? Hello.cpp also refers to the guide how to write a pass. Looking at your cmake file, I am wondering if the "add_llvm_module" is correct.

Cheers.