[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Improve parallelism-aware analyses and optimizations

Nader Al Awar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 24 08:12:12 PDT 2020

Hello,

My name is Nader Al Awar, and I am a master's student at UT Austin.
I’m interested in working on the "Improve parallelism-aware analyses
and optimizations" project as part of GSoC.

I looked at the relevant talks papers and I believe that I would be a
good fit. Most of my background is in software engineering and
testing, but recently my research has focused on applying HPC to those
areas, specifically using CUDA. Besides that, most of my experience is
in C++ and I am also familiar with openMP. I have always been
interested in compiler optimization and would like to get a chance to
work in that field.

Are there any tasks I need to complete before I can submit an official proposal?

PS: I am resending this email because I accidentally sent it as HTML before

Sincerely,
Nader Al Awar