[llvm-dev] Redundant copies

Roger Ferrer Ibáñez via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 23 06:52:51 PDT 2020

Hi Sam,

just a short question: I was taking a look at the RDA pass and it doesn't
currently handle RegMasks. Is in your backlog to add support for those?

I am asking because I found myself analyzing across call instructions. Not
taking the regmasks into account leads to inexact results and needs extra
care. So I wondered if this was already in your phabricator backlog. I made
a first implementation downstream but before I continue with it I wanted to
make sure I'm not stepping on your toes :)

Thank you very much,

Missatge de Sjoerd Meijer <Sjoerd.Meijer at arm.com> del dia dl., 16 de març
2020 a les 13:28:

--