[llvm-dev] GSoC 2020 Project "Improve MegreFunctions to incorporate MergeSimilarFunctions patches and ThinLTO Support"

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 20 12:42:56 PDT 2020

Hi all, I see there are a lot of new patches being produced to merge
various combinations of the original patches together and rebase with head.
I just added myself a reviewer to the ones I saw. A couple high level
comments: These various mergings of the patches together don't need to all
be separate patches in Phabricator. Really only whatever you want reviewed
by the community needs to go up on Phabricator, which is presumably the
final merged and rebase patch.  Also, please keep all the original
reviewers on the new patch(es). There are a number of comments on the
original patches that still need to be resolved fyi, so please take a look
at those before proceeding too far. +JF Bastien <jfbastien at apple.com> who
also commented to that effect. It might be good to coordinate your efforts
as well.

Thanks!
Teresa

Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |