[llvm-dev] GSoC 2020 Project "Improve MegreFunctions to incorporate MergeSimilarFunctions patches and ThinLTO Support"

Ruijie Fang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 18 19:08:04 PDT 2020

Hi Aditya,

I'm starting to work on merging the patches --- One question, though,
from someone who's still novice to the LLVM code review system:
Should I merge your patches one by one into trunk, and then do a
single "arc diff", or should I do multiple "arc patch" to first merge
the five patches together (building on top of successive branches),
and then all together into trunk, and then do an `arc diff`?

Thanks,
Ruijie

--
RJF