[llvm-dev] ORC JIT Weekly #8: Basic OrcV2 C Bindings, MachO and COFF improvements.

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 16 17:57:52 PDT 2020

Hi Andres,

Nice! I think the best I can do to validate the new API is to port
> postgres to it - unless you have a different wish?

That sounds great to me!

Cool! I'll verify that I can get a perf profile with the perf listener
> using it.

If you're registering event listeners via the C API that will be a nice
first step: We'll need to add new functions to the bare-bones C API to
register and deregister event listeners.

-- Lang.