[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Switching from Bugzilla to Github Issues

James Y Knight via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 16 09:27:02 PDT 2020

Yes, this is one option that has been discussed previously.

We can import bugs from bugzilla into a separate (initially empty)
"imported bugs" repository, and then allow people to move bugs that are
still active over to the LLVM repository (or maybe setup some automation to
do that automatically as needed).

Note that when you move a bug between repositories in github, it
automatically sets up a redirect from the old repository/bug# to the new
repository/bug#.