[llvm-dev] GSoC: Improve parallelism-aware analyses and optimizations

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 10 11:07:12 PDT 2020

Hi Abhay,

glad you are interested in working on LLVM!

If you want a small first task that actually affects the same code base
as the project will, take a look at this comment [0]. The OpenMPOpt.cpp
pass has a static member that causes an unused warning in some builds.
Can you resolve this and put a patch for review [1]? We should talk
about a more exiting small task after :)

Cheers,
  Johannes

[0] https://reviews.llvm.org/D69930#1910922
[2] https://www.llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html