[llvm-dev] GSoC - Advanced Heuristics and Machine Learning

Stefanos Baziotis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 9 17:47:59 PDT 2020

Hi Emanuel,

For GSoC, I think it's generally good to try to find emails of the mentors
and CC them because
otherwise it would be difficult for them to know about the existence of the
thread. Especially if they're not active in llvm-dev.

I did my best to find their e-mails, hopefully you'll get an answer soon.
Note that usually the mentors have done significant
work in the field of the project, e.g. EJ Park's work:
https://www.lanl.gov/expertise/profiles/view/eun-park
IMHO, you can take a look to get an idea until the mentors respond. :)

Kind regards,
Stefanos Baziotis

Στις Τρί, 10 Μαρ 2020 στις 1:56 π.μ., ο/η Emanuel Lima via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> έγραψε: