[llvm-dev] Manipulating Arch specific code generator state

connor horman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 9 05:31:24 PDT 2020

Hello all on the list,
I’m developing a backend for the 65816, however, I need a way to store some
state, as processor flags can affect how instructions operate (including
the length of some), as well as the calling convention. I need to track for
each of these flags (x, m, and e) Set, Unset, Indeterminate. I was
wondering if there was a nice way to store this with the MBB, so I can make
sure everything does the right thing, and emit code to ensure the correct
mode when necessary.