[llvm-dev] Has the work in this talk been pushed: "Better C++ debugging using Clang Modules in LLDB"?

Jiading Gai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 2 23:20:04 PST 2020

Hi,

    I tried using lldb built from master, but still seeing some STL
container member functions not recognizable in a debugging session. I am
wondering if the work has been pushed to master; also if it's pushed but
not enabled by default yet, is there a flag I can use to turn on the
expression evaluator using Clang modules. Thanks a lot for the great work.

Best Regards,
Jiading