[llvm-dev] LLVM version for KaleidoscopeJIT

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 2 11:20:32 PST 2020

The examples in the Kaleidoscope tutorials are checked into the LLVM
project (llvm/examples) & built along with the rest of the code, so it's
hard for them to get out of date. It's possible some of the code mentioned
in the text of the tutorials is out of date & should've been updated when
the example code was, but the checked in source code should be up to date:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/tree/master/llvm/examples