[llvm-dev] Commits as new contributor

Michael Kruse via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 1 07:21:27 PST 2020

Hi,

the docs are assuming that the llvm-commits mailing list is the
primary location where the review takes place. Phabricator was added
as a helper, and will also send all comments to llvm-commits.

In practice, llvm-commits has too much traffic, so only few people
will look at llvm-commits. Review takes place almost exclusively on
Phabricator.

That is, do as you did before. The only change with commit access is
that instead of requesting someone to commit for you, you can push
your commit yourself to github after a LGTM/approval on Phabricator.
The approval has already been sent to llvm-commits by Phabricator.

Michael