[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Phabricator Maintenance

Aaron Ballman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 23 03:55:48 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 5:23 PM Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
<cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I have done some system administration before. I'd like to share the
> work if someone else (Shaoib?) wants to take over the maintenance.
> A bit more details on what the maintenance work entails will help a lot.

I'm not able to commit to helping with this, but I *greatly*
appreciate that you (and others) are offering to step up to take over
the maintenance of Phab. Having used both services and with a strong
preference for performing reviews using Phab over GitHub PRs, this is
a huge boon.

~Aaron