[llvm-dev] [AArch64][SVE] Floating Point Code Gen

Danilo Carvalho Grael via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 15 11:53:44 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am following up on the issue discussed at the SVE meeting, Sander
mentioned that there were some patterns missing from SVE CodeGen for
floating point operations, but I was unable to identify them.

He mentioned something about looking at the ISelLowering for AArch64 to
identify them, so if there is any information of that regard it would be
greatly appreciated so we can contribute with the missing patterns that
will be required later on when fixed-width vectors are implemented.

Best regards,
Danilo Carvalho Grael