[llvm-dev] CANCELLED (now fortnightly) RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 4th June 2020

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 4 04:03:10 PDT 2020

At the last meeting, we decided that fortnightly (i.e. every two
weeks) was now a better cadence for this meeting. As such, there is no
meeting today. We'll sync-up at 4pm BST as usual next Thursday, and
then every other week from then onwards.

For those of you subscribing to the shared calendar, you should see
the event is retitled to indicate it is cancelled this week. I've also
updated it to reflect the fact the meeting now takes place every other
week:
  * <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=bG93cmlzYy5vcmdfMG41cGtlc2ZqY25wMGJoNWhwczFwMGJkODBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ>
  * <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lowrisc.org_0n5pkesfjcnp0bh5hps1p0bd80%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>

Best,