[llvm-dev] Machinepipeliner interface. shouldIgnoreForPipelining, actually not ignoring.

Jinsong Ji via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 2 12:58:14 PDT 2020

Hi Sander:

It may be confusing, but it is not a bug.
And you are right,  if you are using the in-tree machinepipeliner, it won't
have any effects,
because there is NO In tree reference of this API at all.

You can see the comments when James introduced this API in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D67167

Best,

Jinsong Ji (纪金松), PhD.

XL/LLVM on Power Compiler Development