[llvm-dev] May need to 'Unwatch' llvm/circt

Sam Elliott via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 31 04:39:49 PDT 2020

Note: If you want to avoid this in future, there is a setting on here: https://github.com/settings/notifications <https://github.com/settings/notifications> to disable automatically watching repositories you're added to.

Sam

> On 30 Jul 2020, at 11:26 pm, Stephen Neuendorffer via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It seems that with the recent migration of CIRCT into the LLVM organization in Github that members of the LLVM organization may have automatically been signed up to 'watch' the llvm/circt repository.  This wasn't necessarily our intention.  We're more than happy to have people engage in the project, but if you'd rather not receive these emails, you can 'unwatch' the repository (or any other llvm repository) by visiting https://github.com/watching <https://github.com/watching>.
>
> Steve Neuendorffer

Sam Elliott
Software Team Lead
Senior Software Developer - LLVM and OpenTitan
lowRISC CIC