[llvm-dev] Building a single .rst file

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 29 00:03:00 PDT 2020

Just don't forget that if you do disable the warnings-as-errors bit, you'll
still need to fix the warnings, since they'll cause build-bot failures.

Also, I think you'll need some python modules installed. I forget which
(recommonmark sounds right to me), so it might just be best to try the
build as Xing suggested and see what's missing.

James