[llvm-dev] Phabricator down for maintenance tonight

MyDeveloper Day via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 11:04:43 PDT 2020

Out of interest are you keeping the local modifications in a fork of the
Phabricator source (llvm-phabricator)? Firstly we should be keeping any
changes we make in source control but also it's good to review those
changes.

I have found over the years that I've had to redo some of my local
modifications as @evan changes the underlying infrastructure, nothing major
but sometimes can cause a little downtime when doing an upgrade.

MyDeveloperDay