[llvm-dev] Phabricator down for maintenance tonight

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 04:25:17 PDT 2020

Thanks for the work too!

Not specifically a regression, but since the upgrade, I find it annoying
now that when I want to do something in relation to an inline comment
(collapse it, reply to it etc), I now have to click on a drop-down menu in
the comment header bar to select the option, whereas before the icons were
inline there before. Is this something that can be easily addressed?

James