[llvm-dev] Removing IPConstantPropagation.cpp

Arthur Eubanks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 27 18:11:51 PDT 2020

Should ConstantProp.cpp also be removed? It doesn't look like it's been
worked on in over 10 years, and aside from check-llvm lit tests, the only
use is in llvm/unittests/ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/MCJITAPITest.cpp
via LLVMAddConstantPropagationPass.
(it hasn't been ported to the new pass manager which is why I'm asking)