[llvm-dev] Phabricator sending spurious "This revision was not accepted when it landed" emails

Alex Brachet-Mialot via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 21 23:38:12 PDT 2020

Those emails say
"This revision was not accepted when it landed; it landed in state
"Needs Review".
This revision was landed with ongoing or failed builds."
I think the problem here is the part about failed builds. Harbormaster
seemingly is always complaining about failed builds. Might this be the
cause of these emails?

Alex