[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Join SiFive's MLIR for Silicon Team!

Chris Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 21 11:16:23 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

We at SiFive <https://www.sifive.com/> are building a new team of compiler engineers which are investing in MLIR-based compiler algorithms for chip design.  We are hiring compiler engineers (job posting <https://www.sifive.com/jobs/aa48354e-1e8d-4371-83b0-251333f8b1db/compiler-engineer-san-mateo-ca>) who can work closely with senior hardware architects - building on a lot of the best ideas in generators, SoC construction frameworks, and verification technology.

We are integrating with many existing systems as well as building new capabilities and tools, and are overflowing with big ideas <https://www.sifive.com/blog/with-sifive-we-can-change-the-world>, hard technology problems, and have a huge potential for industry impact.  We contribute to a number of LLVM projects, including MLIR and the new CIRCT project (recently accepted into the LLVM incubator).

Because we are hiring for a number of positions, we are open to candidates with a range of compiler expertise.  We prefer candidates in the Bay Area and Portland, OR area but are open to discussing remote work as well.

In case you are wondering, SiFive is a stable and well funded private company: we have worked through the uncertainty of COVID-19, and are investing heavily into the future.

-Chris