[llvm-dev] Ask for helpping to compile compiler-rt, thanks

Zhenxiang Li via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 8 19:47:13 PDT 2020

Dear Everyone;

               I am an engineer that design compile project with LLVM and encounter 64bit Multiplication, division Issues.

               I read the LLVM documents and add the compiler-rt library to solve the problem above.

               But when I compiler the compiler-rt library, I always encounter compile errors as attachment.
               It seems a compiler check error, and many solutions to solve it.

               I tried many method but fail until now.

               Could you give me some suggestion to solve this issue.

               My developing environment is Ubuntu 20.04,  LLVM version 10.0.0,  Clang version 10.0.0

              Thanks a lot .

               Best Regards