[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Replacing the default CRT allocator on Windows

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 7 14:53:47 PDT 2020

I hadn't heard this before.  If I use clang with -fsanitize=address to
build my program, and then run my program, what difference does it make for
the execution of my program whether the compiler itself was instrumented or
not?  Do you mean that ASAN runtime itself should be instrumented, since
your program loads that at runtime?