[llvm-dev] Why is there a llvm/apple-llvm-project-staging ?

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 6 17:27:11 PDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 5:21 PM Eric Christopher via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> There's an email thread at this point :)

You mean http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-July/142951.html
? I wasn't sure that was directly related - since that thread seems to
be asking for permission/buy-in to /add/ a branch, it doesn't (based
on my reading at least) talk about any pre-existing branch, which is
what Roman seems to be asking about?

So I'm not sure if they're related or not.

- Dave