[llvm-dev] Phabricator maintenance Sunday 7/5/2020

Sanjay Patel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 6 11:46:49 PDT 2020

Thanks! After I sent the earlier email, I realized it was bigger than just
patches that I am subscribed to. There were no mails at all going to
llvm-commits from Phab for about 7 hours, so everyone probably needs to
take a look at their active patches to see if comments/changes were made.

I got booted from llvm-commits too, but that's another problem. :(