[llvm-dev] ELF EM value for 65816

Jake Ehrlich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 29 12:11:47 PST 2020

You can propose it on that mailing list and consensus can form. You can
also use a vendor specific emachine field by using a name like EM_LLVM_FOO.
LLVM has extensions that are not agreed on anywhere else as well like
partitions. For such extensions you merely need to reach consensus on
llvm-dev (or the new decision process if that's been rolled out)