[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Suggestions for a Google Summer of Code '20 project

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 28 04:12:37 PST 2020

Hi Tejas,

I'm currently considering putting up a project proposal on adding
machine-readable output to things like llvm-readobj etc. One of my concerns
is whether the idea would be something that can fill three months. You can
find more details in this mailing thread:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-January/138144.html

If you'd be potentially interested in something like this as an idea, and
think you could come up with a proposal that would last three months,
please let me know.

James