[llvm-dev] OpenMP support in FC+MLIR fortran compiler

Prashanth N R via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 23 08:41:20 PST 2020

+flang-dev

Hi-

[2/3]
As agreed we are open sourcing implementation of 5 Openmp constructs i.e.
omp.parallel, omp.single, omp.do, omp.master and omp.parallel_do. The
latest code can be accessed at
https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/fc .  Along with LLVM fork
the repository can be accessed at
https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/ .  Testing infrastructure
has been upgraded to Lit framework. Openmp test cases can be accessed at
https://github.com/compiler-tree-technologies/fc/tree/master/test/openmp .
Implementation of rest of the constructs will be open sourced in a later
release.  Please give feedback on the implementation and report any issues
you encounter.

A detailed design note along with the issues considered will be sent
shortly to the group for discussion.

Thanks,
-Prashanth

PS: In the next release we will opensource implementation of some loop
transforms like Loop Blocking, Loop Permute(generalized interchange) etc.