[llvm-dev] Crash in SmallVector with latest MSVC 2019 (debug mode)

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 22 11:15:54 PST 2020

I don't think there is anymore upstream LLVM testing for 32-bit MSVC. I'll
run a local build in this configuration and look into it. I'll use this
compiler version:
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.24.28315 for x86

We had so many issues in clang-cl around calling conventions for "small"
objects with interior pointers, I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs.