[llvm-dev] Flang landing in the monorepo - postponed

Richard Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 17 08:20:43 PST 2020

Hi all

For clarity: F18's proposed merge to the llvm monorepo is postponed and will not go ahead on 20th Jan as previously suggested.

We've had a lot of discussion on Peter's previous thread http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-January/137989.html which has been really useful. It's clear we need to have some more discussions and probably to make a few changes in the F18 codebase before we can continue with the planned merge to LLVM. We'll work through these issues and come back with a new proposal on a merge date for Flang.

Thanks
Rich

Richard Barton
Principal Engineer - Arm Compiler for HPC
Arm Manchester